Thursday, July 16, 2009

Do you want to come and craft with me???

Do you live in the Salt Lake Valley, if so, I have decided to start doing craft workshops in my home. Each month I will be creating a different craft project. I will cut out the wood and have all of the supplies and you can come to my home and create your craft!. Doesn't that sound fun? I don't know about you, but I have been seeing a lot of bees around this summer and I thought this little guy was darling! He looks so cute on his little yard stick in my front yard. Or, if you'd like, I could cut him out a little smaller (without the sign) and you could put wire through him and hang him on your front door or a wall. If you would like to join me, here is the info....

Cost: Bee Yard Stake $18

Smaller hanging version $15

Dates: Tues. July 21st 6-9 pm

Wed. July 22nd 6-9 pm

Thurs. July 30th 6-9 pm

Sat. Aug. 1st 10 am- noon

Remember, all you need to do is show up with your smiling face and fun conversation (and your money) and I will have all of the supplies there ready for you. Please email me at ryanisa@earthlink.net if you are interested in attending.

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

I sure wish I was there. I would totally come and do one. SO CUTE!