Sunday, February 15, 2009

New Wood Craft Classes

My friend Shannon has her dates for her craft classes. These are the crafts for March.
"Lucky"sign $15 Wreath $20 "Just Hatched" chick $13
Class Dates: Tuesday, Feb. 17th 6-9 pm, Thursday, Feb. 19th 6-9 pm, Tuesday, Feb. 24th 6-9 pm, Wednesday, Feb. 25th 6-9 pm, Thursday, Feb. 26th 6-9 pm, Saturday, Feb. 28th 6-9 pm,
Classes are located in South Jordan, UT.
Contact Shannon at jsnmea.lewis@gmail.com
Also, one of our readers, Kristen, sent us a photo of her wood craft for February.
Kristen writes: For this to even look somewhat appealing, is AMAZING!!! Especially since I didn't go to the class, I just picked up the kit and did it at home, with the paint that I had on hand AND I cannot paint, at all...Thank you, I am planning on going to the class this month too!!!
Looking good, Kristen!

No comments: