I have been seeing silhouette profiles everywhere lately. I did a weekly discovery post on them a couple of months ago. I just thought I would show you how my family turned out!!!
Picture Frames (I purchased mine from a thrift store and painted them black)
What I did.....
1. I took profile pictures of my family next to a plain wall.
2. I uploaded the pictures to my computer and printed them the size I wanted them.
3. I cut out the profiles
4. I traced my cutouts on my black cardstock.
5. I cut out my profiles again.
6. I cut the white card stock to the size of my frame (most 8x10)
7. I used adhesive to adhere the profile to the cardstock.
8. Stick it in a frame, hang it on your wall and enjoy!