Monday, January 12, 2009

Dabbling in Digital

I am a scrapbooker:) I am a traditional scrapbooker and I will never concert to digital. I love the hands-on approach and I love texture.  I love ribbons and buttons and things with dimension.  However, I thought it would be fun to dabble in a little digital scrapbooking with my December Daily album.  I downloaded some free kits from Shabby Princess.  Then I bought some more kits from Shabby Princess.  I love their stuff and I love that they have a lot of great freebies.  Here is one of my finished pages. I just ordered the prints today and I may have a heart attack when it comes back with all of these fake buttons on it. But it was nice to be able to scrapbook in my car or sitting in my bed late at night.
Here are a few more sites that I like for digital scrapbooking.

1 comment:

marlene said...

I agree - I have started dabbling a little in the digital world as well, and I really, really love Shabby Princess. I have also scanned some of my very favorite patterned paper, that I can't get digitally. I love that I will now have access to it forever :) Keep sharing those digital pages - so cute!