So, here are my 6 favorite blogs...
1. Maggies Holmes Photography and Scrapbook Blog... She used to live across the street from me and I just LOVE her scrapbooking style! I also love her photography.
2. UCreate... I just have to go to her site whenever I am looking for a new creative idea.
3. Nanny Goat... Cute ideas that are my style.
4. Games for Family Night... easy, simple, ready to print FHE lessons.
5. Dear Lizzy... love her scrapbooking style.
6. Make it and Love it.... The blog has a totally new look and it's even better than before.
And six of my (Cami's) favorites:
1. A Beautiful Mess -Once a Creating Keepsakes darling, Elsie is an individual in a sea of crafters. She's adorable to boot and has a really fun personality. Lately, she's been adding mini-tutorials to her blog.
2. How About Orange-A fabric designer with a fantastic sense of humor and self. She has great ideas, finds great stuff at Etsy.com and occasionally has a great internet time-waster on there for fun (or inspiration). Tutorials and photo-fun as well.
3. Craftaholics Anonymous-This girl oozes clever creativity with the power of using-your-supply-stash
4. The Purl Bee- This is mainly a knitting site, but they have crochet as well, but truly, I like visiting because it is an absolutely lovely site.
5. My Mama Made It- So creative when it comes to sewing. I have little blips of sewing skills, but this woman oozes skill. I LOVE the kids' clothes.
6. Ric-Rac- Lots of fun here! Toys, dolls, felt, vintage charm, sewing...