- 9" wooden squares (I got mine at Lowe's and had the nice gentlemen that work there cut them out for me)
- wooden heart shapes (these you can buy from your local craft store or wood store)
- Scrapbook paper
- sand paper
- mod podge
- glue gun
- embellishments (ribbon, chipboard shapes, etc.
wooden squares (I just painted mine white)
2. Paint wooden shapes
3. Sand all painted stuff.
4. Stain all painted stuff.
5. Cut out scrapbook paper (a little smaller than wooden square)
6. Mod Podge paper to wooden square.
7. Glue wooden shape to wooden square
8. Embellish to your own desire.... what I did was I used my Cricut to cut hearts out of chipboard. Then I heat embossed some pink stuff on the chipboard hearts. Then I just tied a ribbon on the heart and glued it onto the wooden heard.
Didn't they turn out cute??? (You should have seen the january ones)
I plan on making these for every month and I'm excited to get started on my March ones... I need to get going on that soon.