Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday Discovery: Paper Genius

At http://www.craftstylish.com/ there is a contributor that is a paper creation genius! Jeffery Rudell's latest post is this gorgeous silhouette nativity. This is definitely something I would love to do. Here is the link to his instructions.
I also loved his 'snow storm.' As a replacement to handcut snowflakes in the window (which I was actually going to do with my kids today), he suggests putting together a simple concoction of dental floss sandwiched between white dot labels. The result is whimsical and modern and I love it!
Three more links to his posts that are worth checking out:

2 comments:

Angie said...

Love it! My favorite part about the snow storm is you can leave it up for January, too.

Anisa said...

I'm telling you, silhouettes are the thing right now!!! I just saw some in a PB teen magazine as well.