Monday, November 2, 2009

Christmas Wood Craft Workshops

I just finished up the Thanksgiving Crafts and wanted to get started on the Christmas crafts before life gets too busy and crazy.

Dates:

Thursday, Nov. 12th 6-9pm

Tuesday, Nov. 17th 6-9pm

Wed. Nov. 18th 1-3pm and 6-9pm

***Tuesday, Nov. 24th in St. George, UT from 6-9 pm***

For the St. George class, I need to know what you would like to make by Wed. Nov. 18th.

Wreath- $25 (just in case you didn't get to make one last month. makes a great christmas gift. Can be personalized with last name.) Elf- $18 (He can be a yard stake or will look great sitting on a shelf... I just make a base for him and a smaller sign) Nativity- $17 Angels- $10 (if you need the stands, I've raised the price to $5 for 3 stands)

Please try to let me know by Friday, Nov. 6th what you would like to make.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email me. anisascholes@gmail.com Anisa

2 comments:

Logan and Sydney said...

I would come to the St. George class, and I bet I could round up some others who would be interested too:)

LearnHowToMakeBows said...

The Nativity scene is adorable!!

Thanks so much for sharing!
Merry Christmas!!
Jenn
glass-block-crafts.weebly.com (free Christmas crafts ebook "Christmas Decorating Made Easy")