Monday, August 3, 2009

Fabric Flowers

I have seen different versions of fabric flowers all over the blog-o-sphere and have tried some. This one from Pink Paper Peppermints , however, is my favorite so far. It was so easy to whip up and a fun addition to anything-bags, pins, magnets, clothes. Having little girls though, my favorite use is for hair accessories. Like these sweet little darlins' I made for a friends new baby girl. Get the how-to here. Instant craft gratification. My favorite! (One small note: My flowers here are half the size of the tutorial. For this particular friend, small and delicate was the better option.)

3 comments:

Angie said...

I have been wanting to make fabric flowers for a few weeks and just have not found the perfect one, this one looks great and is one I can actually make. Thanks, I will for sure try it.

Joni said...

So cute, Angie!

I just might have to try these.

I keep saying I'll just hold out until E has enough hair to pull into little piggies, but she's not growing it fast enough.

Kelly said...

Ooh, ooh, ooh! I love these! Can't wait to try them. Perfect project for all my leftover scraps that I can't bear to throw away!