Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Contest Announcements!!

First, we have our winner for Anisa's "Scrapbook A Page" contest.
Drum roll please.................................................................................and the winner is:
comment #6
CINDY!!!!
Email us at twiddlethumbs@rocketmail.com with your info and we'll get you your prize.
Next, the moment we've all been waiting for. We've selected our top 3 finalists for our Scraptastic Contest. Remember to vote for your favorite page. Voting will end in one week.
In no particular order, here are the top 3 finalists:
Shauna:
Emily:
Melody:

Polls are in the right column. Time to rock the vote!

2 comments:

Mel said...

What a fun surprise to see my kids on your blog today! Thanks for choosing my little ole layout. I'm crossing my fingers (although I must say, I am up against some pretty awesome scrapers) that I have a chance at that package of goodies.

Jennie said...

How fun! I'm so impressed. I like Shauna's best, though. I'm going to scraplift all three!