Monday, March 23, 2009

Peachy Cheap

Everyone likes a good deal, right?  I think for me, it's more the temptation.  I like to be tempted just to see how strong I am.  (By the way, I'm not that strong.  I am often on the phone with Cami...."tell my why I shouldn't buy this.")
Anyway, I love the website peachycheap.com  Every day they have a different scrapbooking deal.  A couple of weeks ago, I bought both of these garlands.
On Tinkering Ink's site, they are each $8.  I bought both of them for $8.98 including shipping.  It's so hard not to buy their product every day.... today's is especially tempting for me.  Go check it out!!!
By the way, go to Little Nanny Goat and you will find a tutorial for a banner.  That is what I plan on doing with my garland.... they are so cute!!!
-Anisa

1 comment:

Cami said...

Cute! I can't wait to see the results!